- 1Heat gas to med heat and charcoal until coals are white *
- 2Rub Olive oil onto fish lightly
- 3Place fish skin side down if applicable on foil curling up the edges of the foil to make a boat to keep all the juices contained.
- 4Baste Jaymo’s All Purpose BBQ onto fish liberally
- 5Put a pat or two of butter or margarine on top - optional
- 6Place fish indirect heating on grill (right on top of heat source such as a shelf on a gas grill or to the side on a charcoal grill).
- 7Grill fish for 10-20 minutes until fish flakes when pulled with a fork or internal temperature reaches 145 degrees as suggested by FDA.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges and/or dip with a bit more Jaymo’s sauce.
* This recipe can easily be used in the oven as well. Still use foil for easy clean up but spray with non stick spay on foil before putting fish into baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees or broil after basting with Jaymo’s sauce. Excellent!!