- 1Remove membrane from back of ribs.
- 2Lightly rub olive oil on ribs and then coat with dry rub (I use very little rub as Jaymo's has SO many ingredients and flavoring you very well can go without)
- 3Let ribs rest at room temperature and get the grill ready.
- 4Place ribs on grill and baste both sides with Jaymo's.
- 5Grill on med/high temp adding a few apple or hickory chips if your grill will allow it.
- 6Brown on the sauce for 5 minutes a side burning the sauce on but make sure you dont burn the ribs.
- 7Take off grill and put in 9x13 baking dish ( or any other baking dish such as a cookie sheet as long at you have a 2" lip or better ) cutting the ribs and arranging in single layer in pan.
- 8Baste on a bit more Jaymo's, add just a 1/4" inch of water, cover with alluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1.5 hours.
- 9Rib meat should have recessed on bones about half and inch and bones easily pulled apart.
- 10Baste with a bit more sauce and serve immediately.
* Simple Dry Rub - (Paprika, Onion Powder & Garlic Powder)